Iron Deficiency in Kids
Time & Location
About the Event
This online masterclass is hosted by Katie Holohan, a qualified Naturopath and Clinical Nutritionist focusing in the areas of women's and children's health.
Iron depletion and Iron Deficiency Anemia are both unfortunately an increasing presentation for children.
Iron is so essential to the healthy physical and cognitive development of our children; Whilst iron deficiency is becoming commonly diagnosed, parents are often suffering a lack of available information when it comes to understanding the underlying causes and the long term solutions for their child.
In this masterclass we will cover:
- understanding the nutrient Iron and it's role in children's healthy development
- how to spot a possible problem with your child's iron status (deficiency signs in children)
- understanding diagnoses, testing and relevant pathology results
- the causes of iron deficiency in children
- approaches to treating iron deficiency in children including nutrition and effective supplementation
This masterclass will run for approximately 90 minutes LIVE on September 12, 3:30pm-5:00pm. The masterclass recording will be sent in a downloadable (keep forever) format to all registered ticket holders. The masterclass recording will be accompanied by PDF education material.
- Online Masterclass + Education$69+$1.73 Service fee$69+$1.73 Service fee0$0